Thursday, April 6, 2017

Girl, put your records on!





I've been housebound with a cold this week. I personally don't think colds should be allowed in the Spring. Maybe I should write my congressman or something. 😉 With all my unexpected home time I've been sewing. This is the third {yes, 3rd} dress I made in as many days. I got the fit just so. I guess the 3rd time really is the charm! 

I purchased this cute fabric with pastel colored record players all over it from fabric.com. It is so nice! I'm really pleased with the quality. I also bought some *sTrAwBeRrY* fabric that I think I'm finally ready to cut into. {I'll make it in this pattern.} 

I hope you're all well & enjoying Spring. {Or Autumn if you're on the other side of the equator. That still astounds me.} Spring is really springing in my neck of the woods.

Love,
Michelle 🍓

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you have been under the weather! But what a great use of your time. : ) I love the fabric and style! I am so glad spring is on it's way, but the weather report for my area says snow this weekend. Spring seems to come to upstate NY very slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well. you're adorable...love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, Michelle! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too. Stinking. Adorable.

    It's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete