Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Pastel Pixies


For the local sale coming up this Saturday I've made some cute granny square pixie bonnets. It's totally the wrong season for them so they very well may not sell well at all, but I thought I'd better strike while the iron of inspiration was hot.

My adorable niece Annelise was an unwilling model. 😉


She proved nearly as elusive to photograph as real pixies! 


In fact she outright refused to wear one until her big brother wanted to wear one. James is always a good sport. 😂 {Of course I'm saving these pics for blackmail purposes when he's older.}


In any case I managed to get a few cute albeit blurry {from running} pics of the lil stinker.




I'm offering these cuties for custom order.
$20 + $5 shipping within the US
{Contact me for international shipping quote}
Available in Regular, Rose, & Daisy Granny Squares with main color of choice. 
{Daisies not pictured}

Email me at MissStrawberryShortgirl@gmail.com to order.

💕 Michelle 🍓 

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is precious. I love all the colors you use in projects and in the home. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete