Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Miss Strawberry Makes Podcast - Episode 10

Spring Bits & Bobs


Where to find me on social media:
Instagram
@miss_strawberry_shortgirl

Ravelry
MissMichelleBelle

Rav Group
The Strawberry Patch

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Finished Objects:



Not really an object but here are some pics from The Peter Rabbit Party!






πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Works in Progress:

I couldn't show you what I'm working at the moment but here are the colors I'm using!



πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Lookie, Lookie what I got!

Vintage yarn from a fave thrift store!


Fabric from Sew Stitching Happy
Here is her Etsy Shop


I won a yummy giveaway from
The Happy Mail!
Here is her Etsy shop.


My friend Ame of Hooked on Polka dots also won!
Here is her Etsy Shop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved seeing the baby chicks, your new beautiful sweater, the party table and decorations! The party food and potted favors are adorable, the carrot center piece!

    I went to the movie also, and enjoyed the setting, and animation, but the disobeying rabbits, the distruction of the houses and garden was over the top! Peter was Very naughty!

    Love the new hair style, very cute!

    ReplyDelete