Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Fresh


Do you ever just need a fresh start?
I sure do.
I s'pose the new year is a pretty common time to feel that way.
I've been itching to make a change & instead of chopping off all my hair {again} I've decided to start out this year with a sparkly new blog.
I kinda felt like there was baggage pulling me down with the old one...
So here she is my pretty new crafty blog...
A blank slate for all my colorful projects to live.
I intend for this to be a sunshiny spot.
I hope you'll enjoy reading & seeing my crafty shenanigans as much as I intend to enjoy writing them.

 Welcome to my {Fresh Picked} new bloggy:
♡ The Strawberry Cottage Journal ♡

{hugs}
Michelle
aka Miss Strawberry Shortgirl πŸ“
 

13 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looking forward to any posts that you might grace us instagram-avoiders with! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! πŸ˜„ Welcome to my new blog, Lily! It's so nice to have you here.

      Delete
  2. Aww, what a thrill to visit your brand spanking new blog, dear Michelle...Miss Strawberry Girl, I should say! {{smiles}} Such a pretty design too and so *you*! I greatly look forward to following you here...you always create such beautiful things and inspire me!
    Love and hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kelly-Anne! 😊 It's so nice to have you here on my sparkly new blog! You are such a sweetheart.

      Delete
  3. I'm so looking forward to your new sunny spot, and seeing all of your cute projects that are going to live here. The verse you posted from 1Thessalonians is so appropriate. I'm so thankful to join you in leading a quiet life,all praise be to God our Savior! Blessings to you and all who read your writings��Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new blog is lovely! I look forward to all of your new creative ideas. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! πŸ˜„ I'm so happy to have you along for the ride on my new creative adventures. 😊

      Delete
  5. Awwww I love it! Can't wait to read them as you post them. Love you! πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete