Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Miss Strawberry Makes Podcast Episode 2

I received such an encouraging response from my first podcast last week! Thank you so much everyone who "liked", commented, & subscribed. Y'all are the sweetest!

I finished the two projects I was working on & just had to share them with you all in another installment. 




Here are this episode's show notes:

Finished Objects 

1. Cath Kidston colours A Good Vintage Granny Cardi by Fran Morgan 
Knit in KnitPicks Palette in Silver, Tumeric, Sky, Tomato, Blush, Pistachio, Custard, Rose Hip, & Wonderland Heather 

2. Scottie dog sweater 
Pattern Fairisle yoke sweater by Debbie Bliss
I used this chart to make the scotties.
Yarn Knitpicks Palette in Serrano & Black
{Aran colored yarn is an unknown sock yarn - possibly Kroy}

Work in Progress

Hudson's Bay Inspired blankie by me
Yarn is Crafter's Secret from Hobby Lobby

Lookie, lookie what I found!

1. Candy Shoppe fabric by Leicen 
2. Bunnies in Teacups fabric by Quilt Gate

1 comment:

  1. I really like that room, Michelle. It's so organized with lots of wonderful goodies. That's a cute sweater you're wearing.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete