Saturday, November 25, 2017

Miss Strawberry Makes Podcast Episode 3


It's a short one but here is Episode 3 of the Miss Strawberry Makes Podcast 🍓 

I wanted to show off Jackson's blankie. See previous post for the pattern I made up!

Also I'm all decorated for Christmas & couldn't wait for you all to see.

I made some progress on my Julgran Sweater & just love the Gloss DK yarn I got for it from Knitpicks. The minimal seaming design of this kitschy - cute sweater reminded me of the Levenwick sweater I knitted for my friend Gus a couple years ago.

The wee rabbits picked out their sock yarns for their Christmas stockings. 😊 Such gorgeous colorways of Chroma Fingering & Felici Fingering

I also made a little Thanksgiving pie making video which you may like to see.


"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, 
For His lovingkindness is everlasting." {Psalm 136:1}

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I sure did. I'm all a go for Christmas now tho! 😄 

Love, Michelle 🍓 

No comments:

Post a Comment