Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The first ever Miss Strawberry Makes Podcast!

Guess what? 
{Well, don't guess if you read the title of this post. That's cheating. 😉}
I made a crafty podcast. Eeeek!
I've just recently discovered the wonderful world of craft podcasts & I thought I'd give it a go. If you'd like to see me & hear my mumbley ramblings here it is!


I am super excited about this. 
{And a fair bit nervous too, I'll admit.}

If you're into this sort of thing feel free to pop over & subscribe to my new channel.

Here are the "show notes" as they're called in the podcast scene. 😆

Miss Strawberry Makes Podcast 🍓 
Episode 1.

Find me on Instagram @miss_strawberry_shortgirl

Podcasters that inspired me:
Constance of Yarning Over the Days
Sandra of Cherry Heart
Dani of Little Bobbins Knits

Oldie but a Goodie: 
Cath Kidston Provence Rose duck cloth 60s shift.
Vintage Simplicity 7300 {Out of print}

Works in Progress:
Cath Kidston colours granny stripe cardi
Pattern: A Good Vintage by Fran Morgan
Yarn: Palette from Knitpicks

Scottie dog sweater
Pattern: Fairisle yoke sweater by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Also Palette from Knitpicks

Plans:
Julgran Sweater by Andi Satterlund



3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your podcast! I think it's the most that I've ever heard you talk in one Sitting! I can't wait to see the finished projects😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    I enjoyed watching your podcast, as did my little girl. She instantly noticed your "Calico Critter Cottage". She has the same one. : )

    Your granny striped cardigan is adorable! I look forward to seeing your completed scottie sweater. You are so creative!

    I am new to watching podcasts too. Recently I have begun watching a couple different podcasts while I sew. It is often inspiring to see what other ladies are creating.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your Podcast. I've never heard of this before. That's nice that you make a lot of unique stuff for your family.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete