Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Memorial Day!







Memorial day...
Aka the 1st day of Summertime 'round here! I thought it would be the perfect occasion to wear this 1940s frock I made for Me Made May. I had the perfect vintage fabric & *just* the right amount for this pattern. And it ended up fitting quite well with no adjustments! Hip hip hooray! 


The scallops {my favorite part about this pattern} don't show up all that well in this busy print but I think it still adds that special lil somethin'-somethin'. I'll just have to make it again in a more plain fabric to showcase them. 


We had a fun cookout for lunch today! Burgers, dogs, & all the fixin's.


Mom, Aims, & I had to have our obligatory pic. {Here ya go Ang!} πŸ˜‰


And to finish it all off we had ice cream & homemade funnel cakes! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Yum!

Did you do anything fun today?

πŸ’• Michelle πŸ“ 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    I just love your new dress! The style, fabric, buttons are just perfect!! I really like the scalloped front closure. It looks like you had a fun Memorial day! : )

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete