Thursday, May 18, 2017

Potty over Beatrix Potter Dress





I've made a lot of quirky & kitschy dresses in my time. But this one may be my favorite  {or should I say favourite?} 😊 The prettiest of pastels...and all of our beloved characters from the imagination & paintbrush of Miss Potter. 


My sweet sister Kelsey recently got this vintage Peter Rabbit doll for me at a garage sale! 😍 Isn't he the sweetest? And in this pic you can see a closer look at the skirt fabric of my dress.

Photos of me taken by my wee leetle rabbit Abbey. πŸ’•πŸ°πŸ‘―

I know what I'll be wearing on July 28th! πŸ˜‰

2 comments:

  1. I am New to your blog! So sweet!!
    Where did you find this fabric?
    God bless
    Mrs.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Mrs. O! I'm so glad that you've found my little corner of the internet. 😊 The bodice fabric was a gift. {I believe my friend found it on eBay} The skirt fabric was found at an antique mall. I would bet that they're both probably from the 80s-90s.

      Delete