Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Pretty Pink Peonies


I'll tell you what.
This Me-made challenge is doing wonders for my ufo pile! {Unfinished objects}
πŸ˜„
I started this sweater back in February & set it aside to make a baby gift. Well, then it had completely left my mind & I just remembered it this week!


All I had left to do was the sleeves.
{And they're short sleeves at that!}
So Sunday afternoon I put off my church clothes & put on some comfies, made a pot of tea, put in a movie, & picked up my needles. Ah, bliss.

And Debbie Bliss actually. πŸ˜‰ The pattern is from her Bella booklet & is made of her yarn of the same name. This beautiful shade of mauve-y pink reminds me so much of peonies.


I love these beautiful blooms...


And these intricate cables.



I didn't have a skirt that went with this new sweater so I just wore it over the top of one of my dresses. I think I worked rather well. {Except that I should've iron the skirt. πŸ™ˆ}


Don't you just love peonies?

πŸ’• Michelle πŸ“ 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    Your new sweater is beautiful!! I love the design and color. "Miss Potter" is one of my favorites too. Tea, knitting and a favorite movie... sounds like the perfect way to spend an afternoon. : )

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete