Saturday, May 27, 2017

Me Made May {Week 4}

Wow, the last full week of May! Can you believe it? To be honest I'm getting a wee bit tired of having my picture taken every.single.day. Now I kind of know how the kids feel when they say "No more pictures, Shell!" When I'm being the auntarazzi. 😉 {Of course it's only my own fault that I'm doing this challenge. But still.}


Anyhoo.
Here's  {Sunday}
Blue Tweed Lace Sweater from Debbie Bliss Fine Donegal book. 


{Monday}
The Friendliest Flower Frock


{Tuesday}
Bella Cabled sweater from my last post.
{New make!}


{Wednesday} 
Country Kitchen Curtains Dress 🌽


{Thursday}
Vintage Bow Print Feedsack Peasant Blouse 🎀


{Friday}
Mod Cath Kidston Dress 🌹
{New Make!}
I'd been saving this Cath Kidston Provence Rose fabric for years! I nervously cut it out in the vintage 1967 pattern & I'm really happy with how it turned out! So comfy too!


{Saturday}
Beautiful Botanical Beach Belles Cap sleeved top from Debbie Bliss. It's s'posed to get up to 80°F today so I'm prepared! 😥 

Do you have any plans for the Memorial day weekend? We're planning on a cookout Monday if the weather holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment