Saturday, May 20, 2017

Me Made May {Week 3}

Oh, deary me! I nearly neglected this week's me-made summary!


Here are Momma & me on Mother's day. I'm wearing my birthday dress from last year. {With newly thrifted $2 vintage heels!}


{Monday}
Cap sleeved top from Debbie Bliss Beach Belles booklet 


{Tuesday}
Vintage border print sheet skirt {new make} & knit Simple Vest from Debbie Bliss Amalfi booklet. 


{Wednesday}
The Sunshine Frock! Dottie Angel {Simplicity 1080} made from vintage fabric which my Mema gave me.


{Thursday}
Potty over Beatrix Potter Dress
{New make}
But you know all about it already.😉
{Or see previous post if you do not.}


{Friday}
Another Dottie Angel frock! This one is made of fine wale corduroy with pretty pink roses from Hobby Lobby. With the trusty wellies on a rainy day!


{Saturday}
Cable & blackberry tank from Debbie Bliss Fez book.

I can't believe I've made it this far without a repeat yet! Maybe I will make it. {But if I don't & have to do an outfit repeat that's ok too.} 😉 

♡Michelle 🍓


1 comment:

  1. Your Beatrix Potter dress is just beautiful! The photo of you and your mom is lovely too!! You certainly have been busy knitting and sewing. Despite all of the sewing I do I think I would have a hard time fulfilling a challenge like this. : ) Great job!

    ReplyDelete